Friend is Planning to Kill Herself

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-Well, my best friend wants to kill herself over a guy -BlahBlahBlah- I'm trying to get her not to -BlahBlahBlah- she wont answer my messages on myspace, calls or texts! -BlahBlahBlah- I'm really worried. -BlahBlahBlah-I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Do I really have to tell you to call the fucking police?

This isn't one of those gray areas where you're not sure if you should call C.P.S. on your neighbor. This girl is totally threatening you.

You could just ride it out and hope that she doesn't kill herself, but honestly why go through the turmoil of worrying about your friend (every time she pulls this shit). There are laws in place to protect you from this type of strife.

My advice to you: Pass the buck and call the police. You'll feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment