Impulsive Breakup Regret

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I broke up with my bf on a night where i was really stressed out and I hadn't gotten any sleep in two days. And I was PMSing to add to the load. -BlahBlahBlah- He came to my house and canceled his day at work so that he could come and talk to -BlahBlahBlah- I was basically just pushing him away and telling him to leave me alone the whole time. -BlahBlahBlah- When he got home I changed my relationship status on facebook and then he changed his. -BlahBlahBlah- huge paragraph he sent to me on facebook about why i'm a terrible person. -BlahBlahBlah- i blocked him. -BlahBlahBlah- It's been almost a week, and I regret the whole thing. -BlahBlahBlah- I feel like he got over me in one week, when I made a bad decision on one night of carelessness. -BlahBlahBlah- And i'm scared to talk to him because it seems as though he doesn't even care about me anymore -BlahBlahBlah- he deleted me as a friend on facebook -BlahBlahBlah- it would be embarassing for him to readd me. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Maybe you can have a mutual friend go to him and tell him that you're sorry and that you were tired and periody and you now regret breaking up. Then, you can side step any responsibility in the matter and get what you want!

When you turn into a shitty girlfriend on your period, then you're also a shitty girlfriend 3 whole fucking months a year!

Taking the day off of work to manage you while you were feral with hormones was pretty much the nicest thing he could have done for you. Obviously he already knows that chocolates don't work here because bitchy periods don't take bribes.

I know this might sound insensitive but you should really take a shot at trying to discipline that shit. Your period is not the Bat-phone to the soul; it's a flurry of chemicals which you can't handle nor clearly interpret. I can see how it's easy to make the mistake of thinking that your strong emotions, which some how got aimed at your boyfriend, were real emotions, but they weren't.

Case in point: This huge fuck up.



My advice to you: Try to condition yourself to interpret your PMS as the siren warning you that "OMG! I might never be able to keep a man!"


1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here.I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good workbreakup advice

    ReplyDelete