I'm Attracted to my Stepfather

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I am 20 years old and my mother recently got married to a man who is 35 -BlahBlahBlah- he is very handsome. She is 39 and I was so happy for her. -BlahBlahBlah- We are very close and I came to her wedding a few months ago. -BlahBlahBlah- she had to go on a business -BlahBlahBlah- left us in Florida to take care of her home and pets. We got way too close and ended up having sex -BlahBlahBlah- I tried to stop it but the sexual tension made me keep going. -BlahBlahBlah- We promised each other it wouldn't happen again for her sake. The problem is 8 days have passed and I can't stop thinking about him or it. -BlahBlahBlah- I am attracted to my step-father and he won't stop looking at me. We even shared a kiss last night while my mother was taking a shower-BlahBlahBlah- I don't what to break her heart so I just think I need to move far away. -BlahBlahBlah- What should I do? -BlahBlahBlah-


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Wow, you really fucked your mom over.

The concept that "sexual tension" defeated you is - and always will be - total bullshit. If you cling to that as an excuse, then even if you move far away, you'll still be fucking him on x-mas or whenever you come to town for a visit.

Now, if you feel bad for your mom, one of two things is going to have to occur in your brain. Either your subconscious will go "I'm a shitty, slutty girl who couldn't keep my legs closed and wrecked my mom's marriage," (and trust me that's not likely to happen) or your subconscious will go "I did this because, looking back, I had good reason to do it and my mom sorta deserved it."

Let your attraction to this guy - who went through with fucking his wife's daughter - indicate which method your subconscious has chosen to process this.

If you're willing to overlook how shitty of a husband this guy is, just think how easy it will be for your mom to place the blame on you for home-wrecking.

Either way, both you ladies are perfectly complacent with this asshole in your lives. Lets not be too worried about the integrity of the marriage and lets focus on your relationship with your mom.

If she finds out, you won't be any better off.

If you keep fucking her husband, you won't be any better off.


My advice to you: Keep your mouth shut, hate the guy who has been reckless with TWO relationships, and use anything but your pussy to drive a wedge between he and your mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment