How Could I Have Defended Her Honor?

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I was walking back from weights class w/ my girlfriend right before we go to locker rooms. -BlahBlahBlah- Another kid in my class yells to me in a joking way, "hey dont bother with (name), she's s***ing my d*ck first." -BlahBlahBlah- I'm not sure what my reaction should be to this. I dont want to overreact, but its still harrassment to me and her even if jokingly. -BlahBlahBlah- I just want to say something to kind of come back, not just ignore or fake a laugh. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Whoa! That kid punked you three times over. He dissed your girlfriend, emasculated you, and then proved that you won't do shit.

If he had punked you once a day for three days, would you still have acted like a little bitch on the 3rd day?

Honestly you probably handled it the right way. It's not uncommon for a girl to get dissed, then get mad at her boyfriend for "acting all scary," after he tries to do something about it.

Moving forward, I'd like to suggest that you opt for aggressive, homo-erotic statements. I know that saying anything "gay," in high school, could seem like an overt invitation for more ridicule, but times have changed.

It's sort of cool to be hetero-blurry now, and if you can't handle the repercussions, just involve an adult by saying you're the target of hate crimes AND sexual harassment.

In this situation you could have responded with "Actually, she's planning to make You suck My dick."

If that would not have ended it with laughs, then you could have followed that up with "Let's see if you got jokes when I'm fucking you in the street."

Something you should know about daytime guy-fights, at least the ones that aren't planned in advance, is that most often the parties involved are hoping the fight will be broken up before anyone's pride gets hurt. Furthermore, anyone who knows how to fight will not pick a fight because either they're disciplined (martial arts style) or they know they'll be facing severe consequences (prior offenses wise).

If random shit talking turns into a scrap, you're basically walking into wild punches and some sloppy ground fighting. If you play the prison-daddy card, then you can avoid that shit. It's easy to block punches when you're not trying to punch, and it's easy to keep your balance when you're not shooting for a take-down. Just roll in quick, hold him close, hold him tight and keep saying "Kiss me bitch."

Try not to do this more than once at the same school, though.
And keep in mind that you're running the risk of "acting all scary" in front of your girlfriend.


My advice to you: If you're with your girlfriend and you're not sure how to respond to a shit talker, then keep them talking until she gives you a cue.


No comments:

Post a Comment