Need to Vent About Dirt Bag BF

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I was very pregnant when we met. -BlahBlahBlah- He was caring, comforting, "most wonderful person" etc., now, suspicious behaviour, i.e. always having excuses-BlahBlahBlah- NEVER leaves cell phone out of pocket, -BlahBlahBlah- very accusatory, -BlahBlahBlah- phone records indicate daily calls upward of 15 to and from *&%^&** heroin dealer!!!!!!!! Thinks I can't see he's high, lies -BlahBlahBlah- tells my son I AM ON FLIPPING CRYSTAL METH!!!! -BlahBlahBlah- Has tried 2 brainwash me-BlahBlahBlah- tried 2 pit me against my sisters, best friend, and even my son -BlahBlahBlah- I am the only one with income, he's totally capable of working but has excuses -BlahBlahBlah- excessive and obsessive sex drive 2 the point I feel forced MANY times. -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Believe it or not, the problem isn't him, the problem is your kids.

I'm sure that sometimes you must wonder if he's only with you because you've got income. The only reason you've got income is because you've got kids.

If you get rid of your kids, then it will give him the opportunity to prove to you that he's actually with you, to be with you, and not your EBT and Section 8 subsidies.

Also, with the kids out of the house, you'll be able to dedicate more time to just the two of you.

Come on, let's face it; you already know that this guy needs to be saved and you're the only one who can fix him.



My advice to you: Get those kids out of your house and into a different home. It should be easy. I'm sure the State can help you with that. Just tell your case worker that you're caring for a drug addicted rapist, and the kids are a distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment