Pseudo Step-Sister Blues

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I really like my dads girlfriend daughter....she's cute;funny;smart;and a little clumpsy....but she says we cant be together because my dad and her mom are dating each otha... -BlahBlahBlah- what should i do? because to loose a girl like this another chance might not come around....i really have hard deep feelings for her now -BlahBlahBlah-

So heres the note i wrote to her:
2: U 4rm:Me
Subject: In like with you!
I aint really know how to tell you in person so IM writing this note to explain how Im really feeling...
desiree:your a funny, smart, soft-toned, clumpsy, cool person, Always fun to be around, happy-low girl. Your cute & all the other words to describe beatuiful.
Ive been thinking about what youve said about us going together and our parents going together. I feel you on that because were like sister and brother.
Most of all I think about what it would be like if there possibly was an us.
Words cant explain how i feel at this moment...
Write Back=)

Then she wrote back:
2:Usmokie 4rm:Me
Subject: Same as Yours
I couldn't say it in person either, but I have feelings for you but somebody else like I know you smart, fine, you talk about people but it be funny and we have alot of good time, but we cant be with each other and my mom and yo Daddy are together. I understand to about them to.


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




When a fighter jet gets shot down, the pilot has two options: attempt to pull up and out, or try and crash into a hospital.

You got shot down and then wrote her a note.

Even dumber than that, you've skipped right past having a relationship and gone straight to causing the exact drama which NOT dating your dad's girlfriend's daughter is supposed to avoid.

Jesus Christ, has an adult mentioned to you that you need to improve upon your composition? That was seriously the medium you chose to express yourself?

Seriously, Smokey, what was going to come of this? You were just going to get her pregnant; from the looks of those notes, I can tell you're both highly fertile.



My advice to you: Show your Dad those notes so he can parent you on a few topics, like boundaries, charm and locking down a girl as hot as the woman he dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment