Fast Food Lawsuit

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- Yesterday I visited a fast food chain and ordered an ice cream shake. -BlahBlahBlah- After removing the top and starting to eat it, I all of a sudden began choking on something. -BlahBlahBlah- became scared. -BlahBlahBlah- a friend was nearby to render first aid assistance. After finally spitting it out, it was discovered to be the plastic frosting tip used to put whip cream on top of my shake. -BlahBlahBlah- hate to think what would have happened had I been alone. -BlahBlahBlah- tell me if I have a case -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




I'd say you definitely have a case if you can find counsel willing to argue that fatties bomb on shakes with methods so fervent, that fail-safes like straws, lids, lips, tongues, and teeth are rendered ineffective when detecting foreign objects large enough to be lodged in the throat.

I think there's a good chance you could get a court ordered warning printed on every cup; maybe like "Careful, something's about to go in your mouth!"

If you're hoping for a cash settlement then try and get the defendants to focus away from the fact that NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED, and don't let them dwell on how being too afraid to eat fast food and ice cream is - for you - a really good thing.



My advice to you: Chew your fucking food.


No comments:

Post a Comment