In Love with a Younger Girl

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- I'm 20 years old and over the past few months I've been texting and hanging out with this girl -BlahBlahBlah- I've fallen in love -BlahBlahBlah- known her for a little over a year -BlahBlahBlah- I know she likes me, given the way she talks to me and acts around me. -BlahBlahBlah- She's always trying to be close to me -BlahBlahBlah- any excuse to grab my hand or hug me -BlahBlahBlah- The problem with this, she's 15 but I'm honestly in love with her -BlahBlahBlah- I want to have a relationship with her as more than friends, but given all the laws in place to catch pedophiles, I'm just not sure what to do in this situation. -BlahBlahBlah- I personally do not think it's wrong, as I'm not interested in having sex with her or anything. -BlahBlahBlah-


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



Once upon a time in the suburbs, there was a little girl who liked to walk around bare foot in the summers. By the sunny, first week of school, her feet could bare the hottest of blacktops. One school-night, just around dusk, a shard of glass took up residence in her heel and the next morning she awoke with two small cuts on the inside of her opposing ankle. That day at recess, she picked the scabs, drew blood and was excused to the nurse's office for some first aid. The attendance secretary's son was in the office that day, for he had been sent home from Jr. High for acting up. With all the excitement of blood, band-aids and a cute older boy, this little girl acquired a preoccupation with shooting hookey to get out of class in the hopes that she might run into that boy again.
Over the years of cutting class, she maintained this crush, of which he was mildly aware, and one day she worked up the nerve to buy a bag off him at the skate park. He didn't have any sacks, but he offered to smoke her out so they got into his jetta, rolled out to the river, made out, and somewhere down the line they eventually fucked.

I'm sure your serendipitous narrative is vastly different from the one I just shared but trust me, the statutory predator laws have taken into account that dudes like you will be compelled to think that the rules don't apply to scenarios as special or as magical as yours.

It's unreasonable for me to expect you to be a fully matured adult at your age, but lets dwell on some of your characteristics which are in need of improvement.

First off, you're 20 and hanging out with 15 year olds.
Second, you think you are a nice-enough guy to keep your intentions pure towards this girl, which leads me to believe that you're not yet confident enough to compete within your own peer group.

Where you might think your integrity will shine through, I'm willing to bet this is your first real test of integrity and you're setting yourself up for failure.

After 3 months you'll have found some way to convince yourself that your integrity will remain in tact, because you're a good guy and shit is feeling real. Then you'll spend the next 3 months easing her into sex and once you've surpassad that milestone you'll find yourself in a full-blown, adult relationship with a 15 year old girl.

Relationships between stupid 15 year old girls and 20 year old pariahs are predisposed to abuse when low self confidence collides with a severe lack of experience in love, trust and consideration. In short, she'll drive you crazy bra.

Consider the additional risks of familial strife and teenage pregnancy and PRESTO: the spirit of the law applies as much as the letter.


My advice to you: Finish last, or grow some balls, but leave gaming the system to the bastards who slip shit in girls' drinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment