I Hate His Mom

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- i came into contact with a guy on (World of Warcraft) -BlahBlahBlah- started talking more and more -BlahBlahBlah- After a while he decides he wants to be with me i say yes, -BlahBlahBlah- My dad puts up the money (On his own will) and helps me out to get him out here. -BlahBlahBlah- It was amazing. That is until i learn he's got a horrible temper. -BlahBlahBlah-
After a long and grueling year and a half his mom puts him on the spot -BlahBlahBlah- forces him to decide to move to North Carolina -BlahBlahBlah- i get super depressed -BlahBlahBlah- she puts money up for me as a "companion" on the ticket -BlahBlahBlah-
After that horrific ride from ohio-nc i was given 97 dollars back. That of which i was not allowed to spend my own way. -BlahBlahBlah- I play WoW (world of Warcraft) and i wanted to buy some time for myself and an authenticator. I was not allowed because her husband hadn't played in over 2 years. -BlahBlahBlah- as soon as i get there i start making some opinions -BlahBlahBlah- HE GOES AND TELLS THEM EVERYTHING! -BlahBlahBlah- i was told by my boyfriend from his mother that if i wanted my money I'd have to buy a bus ticket and GO HOME. -BlahBlahBlah-
once we went to Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Cream. He likes KC and she likes DD. she bought him 2 and a half dozen of donuts for himself and herself and i picked out 3 plain to snack on thinking it was when i pleased. NOPE!! I HAD TO ASK EACH TIME I WANTED ONE AND EVEN THEN I WAS DENIED! -BlahBlahBlah- If i ask for a sandwich i have to tell her what meat, bread, if im going to use a specific kind of mustard because it might be the one HE LIKES. -BlahBlahBlah- She only bakes for him she'll bake 3 dozen cookies and then if i ask she'll say "yes" then it'll take her month to remember but int he mean time she'll remember to bake him 3 extra fucking portions. Now, mind you this. I don't care if don't get the damned cookies but it does upset me that she'd say yes and do nothing. -BlahBlahBlah-


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________





Your fat, spoiled, enraged boyfriend is a mama's boy... and his mom hates you. Yet, your biggest problem is that you feel entitled to their fucking pastries.

I gather that you're probably happiest not being out in public. I also suspect that there's no real incentive for you to need a job, so lets rule out you making your own money.

I really hate to play the enabler, but you know that you can call your dad and have him wire you some donut money, right?

I know that this boyfriend is probably the best thing that's ever happened to you, but the people you've grown dependent upon, are pretty fucked up.

Yeah, it's totally fine to focus on how much these people suck, but take a little time to consider where you can improve.



My advice to you: Level up, irl.


No comments:

Post a Comment