To Snitch or Not to Snitch

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- i was a witness in an arson in williamsport maryland and my friend did it and the cops keep questioning me -BlahBlahBlah- they know that i know who did it and they want me to testify -BlahBlahBlah- im only 14 -BlahBlahBlah- me my best friend and the one who did it all made a pack that we arent going to snitch -BlahBlahBlah- they both have 1000 dollar fines and the cops said that if i dont tell them theyll fine me to 1000 -BlahBlahBlah- me nor my mom have that and if she were to pay it our house will be foreclosed -BlahBlahBlah- im paranoid scared and most of all very upset because there not saying anything to the cops and still paying 1000 $ and i kno i cant just not snitch or i cant have a house -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



So your ass-hole friend maliciously set fire to someone's property and now you're in deep shit.
If you're so worried about legal consequences then why are you thinking with a prison mentality?
I understand that whole thieves' code bullshit, but that's when you and your crew are making money.

The only money in this situation is the money you'll lose if you don't snitch.
Which brings me back to the prison mentality.

I'm not saying you should snitch, but I would like to point out that Fire-Bug's dad would probably love to know that what stands between a damning testimony and his son's criminal liabilities disappearing is a meager couple weeks' pay. Shit, you should kick that grand up to $1500 for the strife it's caused you.

Obviously the parents are involved if the cops are passing out fines.

Collaborate mother fucker!

If you're worried about playground drama - being branded a snitch - then kick that $1500 up to 2 grand and buy your other homie over to your side.

You just saved the fucking day!



My advice to you: Stop acting like a bitch-ass snitch and start acting like a hustler.


No comments:

Post a Comment