Sex Rumor Spreading

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- I started talking to this guy called Tom a couple of weeks ago, and he has a huge reputation. -BlahBlahBlah- he's fingered 15 girls and had sex with 7 of them! -BlahBlahBlah- I'm not the slutty type of girl at all. I've rejected every guy who's ever asked me out -BlahBlahBlah- I've never met anybody really worth a relationship. So yesterday, I was informed by this guy I don't know named Nick -BlahBlahBlah- there's a rumour going around that I had sex with Tom! I was like, what the hell?! I've never even met Tom and now everyone thinks I had sex with him! Help meee please :/ -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Honestly, I'm kind of surprised that he isn't going around saying he fingered you. It sort of makes sex seem like that much more of a stretch.


It doesn't seem likely that this guy has actually fingered 15 girls because most guys stop counting just before 10. I'm not saying that guys might forget the magical experience of fingering you once they pass half a dozen girls, but when asked "how many," it's supposed to take a few minutes to add it up.


Being that Nick came to verify if you'd slept with Tom, you should rest assured that Tom is already gaining the reputation of a liar.


Now there's usually some sort of truth to rumors, and the truth here (most likely) is that when you were chatting with him, you gave him the impression that you were DTF.


He probably got that impression when you started discussing the 15 girls he's fingered.




My advice to you: Leave it be. Nick's own insecurities will inspire him to let the school know that Tom's a liar.



No comments:

Post a Comment