Ex BF is Blackmailing Me

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- i am being abused by my ex boyfriend. -BlahBlahBlah- his name is johnny and since he was born he has allways been a lonely child -BlahBlahBlah- he had grandparents who gave him more love then his parents -BlahBlahBlah- he was a happy kid during that time. -BlahBlahBlah- one day a man robbed big y (which is near the grandparents house) and in a attempt to hide he broke into johnnys grandparents house not knowing that they were inside. when he seen them he stabbed them both (even though the grandma was in a wheel chair , she got stabbbed 14 times) and burned the house down to hide what he did. -BlahBlahBlah- tramatized. -BlahBlahBlah- after that his dad went to jail -BlahBlahBlah- johnny had so much pain he started smoking weed -BlahBlahBlah- all he did was sleep in class -BlahBlahBlah- than i come along. -BlahBlahBlah- ive been hurt by two guys before -BlahBlahBlah- I met johnny in 8th grade and i was attracted to him by his quiet nature -BlahBlahBlah- we became the bestest of friends, -BlahBlahBlah- he opened up to me and told me everything -BlahBlahBlah- i made it my duty to get him onto the right path -BlahBlahBlah- allways bringing up his life story, he likes feeling sorry for himself -BlahBlahBlah- we were very happy. -BlahBlahBlah- at home, johnnys life is very unstable -BlahBlahBlah- mom found out the dad was cheating -BlahBlahBlah- johnny got the beating. -BlahBlahBlah- another fight happened but johnny helped the mom since the dad was going to punch her. -BlahBlahBlah- ANOTHER FIGHT Happened -BlahBlahBlah- the dad strangled johnny -BlahBlahBlah- mom took the dads side. -BlahBlahBlah- it bothered johnny -BlahBlahBlah- at this point i trusted him alot alot like a dumm a@# and i took pictures for him (if u catch my drift) -BlahBlahBlah- johnny ran away from home. he stood over night in the woods and went to school the next day.i didnt know what happened -BlahBlahBlah- he didnt want to talk to any one -BlahBlahBlah- he broke up with me in a way that hurt. -BlahBlahBlah- EVERYDAY he blew up my phone asking for forgivness. i never got the space needed in order to heal and i was being presured. -BlahBlahBlah- wen we went back out everything was diffrent, -BlahBlahBlah- relationship was doomed, the only thing i wanted to save was the best friendship that based are relationship. -BlahBlahBlah- he didnt want that. -BlahBlahBlah- "when are you going to go back out with me" allways asking that. that got on my nevers. -BlahBlahBlah- during that time he ran away 3 times -BlahBlahBlah- he slept in the grave yard for 3 days next to his grandparents grave-BlahBlahBlah- still stalking me at school -BlahBlahBlah- he doesnt like that i play around with other guys and that i dont play around with him. -BlahBlahBlah- he made me miserable -BlahBlahBlah- he snaped. he rmeber the pics he had of me -BlahBlahBlah- he is threathing to show my family and the whole world-BlahBlahBlah- i have to everything he says. we r both in corss coutnry so we tried talking about it on the way to the teack (on the bus) -BlahBlahBlah- by you doing that it makes me not want to change, it makes me hate you! and he told me "i dont give a fuck, you dont have a cchoice now anyways". wen we got to the track (its ina forest) we were partnered and we went on r own.we argued -BlahBlahBlah- i blacked out and he saw how crazy i looked so he aprehaneded me. -BlahBlahBlah- "fuck u, i dont give a fuck about u and ur feelings no more. its all about mines now so do waht i say bitch". -BlahBlahBlah- i finally calmed down and on the bus i didnt want to sit next to him he grabed my arm and twisted it behind my back, nearly dislocating my shoulder -BlahBlahBlah- he let go and i had marks -BlahBlahBlah- im miserable. yesturday he wanted my myspace password -BlahBlahBlah- i deleted the account and gave him the password. -BlahBlahBlah- if he does this my whole life will be ruined -BlahBlahBlah- should i tell my family? johnny asked me if i would and i was like i dont know. he was like "i dont think you should beacuse -BlahBlahBlah- theres nothing u or anyone could do. ur on ur own so deal with it u stupid bitch. do as i say and obey u fucker"...i dont know what to do any more. please tell me something i can do that doesnt envole getting my family involved? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Man, blackmailing someone who can't seem to conform must be fucking infuriating. If I were in his position, I'd text you a little reminder of what you're trying to keep from going public. Perhaps then, I'd be able to scare you into loving me.

Don't girls who cam nasty make guys promise to delete the pics?
He probably deleted them.

Keep in mind, he doesn't seem very confident in how powerful this threat should be. Why would he put his hands on you when he could punish you with a couple key strokes?

I think he's overplayed his bluff.

This dirty-pic, blackmail shit is probably happening in every school district in the western world. I'd be willing to bet that more often than not, the girls in this situation are being extorted for a whole lot worse than just acting like a better gf.

Frankly, your shit should be on the fucking news... with a happy ending... about a courageous young girl... who showed 100's of girls, in this same position, that this can be stopped.

You're in the power position here for two reasons. First: he really, really, really wants you to love him. Second: he's breaking the law.

It's pretty illegal to blackmail someone, but it's Super fucking illegal to possess naked pictures of underage girls. We're talking jail time, and a profile on family watchdog and all the other stuff intended to detour sex offenders.

Here's what you've gotta do. You need to get him on the phone, piss him off, and hang up on him. Let him blow up your phone until you get a text or VM mentioning the pics, your parents, or some variation of "you'll be sorry."

After that you call the cops.

I know this kid has a sob story, and I know you've got a bleeding heart, and I know you'd rather negotiate a ceasefire - or even try and blackmail him into getting straight A's - but that shit won't work. You're a grape and you'll fuck it up because rage always triumphs over fear.


My advice to you: Call the cops, write a motivational speech, work the school assembly circuit and waltz your way into a really prestigious university. (or just punk out and shoot him the link to this post)


No comments:

Post a Comment