I Try to Always Use Condoms But

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah-usually I always make the guy wear a condom bc my mom wont let me take birth control. -BlahBlahBlah-last nite my ex was over and the condoms he had werent lubricated and it didnt work. -BlahBlahBlah- I tried gettin him to wear ones i had gotten...but it didnt fit. -BlahBlahBlah- we ended up having sex anyway, -BlahBlahBlah- he pulled out. -BlahBlahBlah- I'm afraid that he may have pre-ejaculated nd I could end up pregnant. How soon can I take a test, and how the hell would I tell him if I am? -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Wow, this is actually pretty genius. For those of you who are about to spend the next 25 minutes looking into this, trust me, I've exhausted the search.

They do not sell non-lubricated Magnums.

What this means is that your genius ex-boyfriend carries non-lubricated condoms with the intentions of not having to use them. Then, if another condom is brought into the picture, it conveniently doesn't fit. Seriously, if a guy accidentally ends up with a non-lubricated condom, he'll spit into his hand until he can make it work.

Had you exercised restraint, and proclaimed "no glove!" I'm sure he would have miraculously fit into your rubber. That, and you wouldn't be all worried that you might be pregnant.


My advice to you: Tell your mom why you might be pregnant so that she'll put you on birth control.


1 comment:

  1. Plan B that shit before it is too late. Also, if you constantly complain of really painful periods to the point where your mom takes you to a gyno, there is a very good chance he will prescribe birth control as a fix.

    ReplyDelete