The Jealous Type

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,
-BlahBlahBlah- been with my boyfriend for almost 10 months -BlahBlahBlah- hes just been getting so jealous, -BlahBlahBlah- he dosent mind me hanging out with girls -BlahBlahBlah- Ive always been the type of person who has gotten along better with guys then girls -BlahBlahBlah- i have one guy friend in particular -BlahBlahBlah- throughout all my problems in all my relationships, he has been there for me -BlahBlahBlah- he did tell me he loved me, -BlahBlahBlah- but he knows im in a relationship, -BlahBlahBlah- my boyfriend knows i talk to him a lot. even when im with him we will text sometimes -BlahBlahBlah- argument because i wouldnt let him see my phone, he snatched it, -BlahBlahBlah- he pushed me -BlahBlahBlah- i slapped him, and then he grabbed me and pushed me again. -BlahBlahBlah- after that i had called this guy friend of mine because i was upset, and then my boyfriend came in mad and yelling stuff -BlahBlahBlah- told me not to disrespect him while im on the phone, and then snatched the phone out of my hand, grabbed me, turned me over, and started hitting me ( on my a** ) but it hurt. -BlahBlahBlah- cut on the inside of my lip, and my arms were hurting from when he grabbed me -BlahBlahBlah- he did end up apoligizing though.

-BlahBlahBlah- he said he wants to propose to me next month -BlahBlahBlah- says once we get engaged i can no longer -BlahBlahBlah- guy friends. because all they want to do is f*** me. -BlahBlahBlah- so i jsut dont think its fair. -BlahBlahBlah- anytime i do something he dosent like -BlahBlahBlah- says things like "shut the f*** up, and listen to me" and "your gonna sit there and listen" . Last night we got into a big argument, and i broke up with him. he lives about 35 min away from me and i didnt feel like driving home so i just told him i was gonna sleep downstairs on the couch. he kept coming down there and begging -BlahBlahBlah- crying -BlahBlahBlah- we ended up getting back together, but then earlier today we talked, and he was just telling me again i could no longer talk to my guy friend-BlahBlahBlah- hes so controlling and idk what to do? -BlahBlahBlah-


Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________



So another smoking-hot girl, who acts as she pleases, has driven her boyfriend insane.

Girls like you only get told to act right by boyfriends. Guy-friends let you act as you please because they want to bang you. Think about it. Has that guy-friend, who's made you his long term project, ever faulted you for any of your bullshit when you were in desperate need of "support?"

Sadly, had this guy-friend possessed the balls to side with your boyfriend over an issue of you not acting right, he would have already dated you by now. (Balls breeds Value breeds Balls.)

Your boyfriend should be cool with you having guy friends. But when you run to this guy for "support," he basically just undoes hours of exhausting deliberation between you and your boyfriend because telling you "your boyfriend is wrong" is a bimbo's definition of "support."

Problems go unresolved, and your boyfriend takes offence once he starts to realize why. Every issue you've been told to make your boyfriend swallow starts to weigh him down and one day his only idea is to mar his character and spank you.

We know you lack tact because you thought it was okay to break up with your boyfriend and then crash on his couch in lieu of a 30 minute drive. If you think I'm wrong, I'll go as far as to sacrifice any chance I have to fuck you, just to get this point across; you are trifling and probably the only thing that could ever force you to grow any character is an unplanned pregnancy paid for by DSHS.

This brand of lylab ruins girls like you and has probably ruined every relationship they've "supported" you through.



My advice to you: Break up with your bf and date this lylab so that when you show him how short you actually fall of his ideals and expectations, he'll destroy himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment