Ultimatum: Bro's vs. Ho's

______________________________________________________________

Dear Right Advice,

-BlahBlahBlah- my roommate -BlahBlahBlah- his oldest friend was dying and her last wish was to get married and walk down the aisle as a bride-BlahBlahBlah- no honeymoon or bachelor party, the girl just asked her oldest friend, my roommate, to be the one to stand with her at the alter before she passed. My roommate being the good guy he is agreed. My roommate also has girlfriend who -BlahBlahBlah- supported him for doing a good deed for a friend.

-BlahBlahBlah- last night my fiance calls me around about 12am -BlahBlahBlah- to ask me if i knew my roommate had a girlfriend at the time he got married to his friend. -BlahBlahBlah- my fiance errupts over how it was wrong of him to do that, and that he is a bad influence on me for doing what he did. -BlahBlahBlah- negative influence. And gave me the ultimatum of either ' her or him.’

-BlahBlahBlah- i was disappointed in how she could be so heartless towards tony's situation -BlahBlahBlah- My fiance then begins to express how i dnt care about her feelings -BlahBlahBlah- dont respcet her feeliings and even if i disagree with her i should go along with her and not pick my roommate over her.

-BlahBlahBlah- She's currently not speaking to me -BlahBlahBlah-

Sincerely,
-BlahBlahBlah-
______________________________________________________________




Oh wow, a short-sighted, knee-jerk reaction goes to an argument, then to an ultimatum, then to an accusation that you don't respect her feelings.

Normally I'd blame this on her period, but she's your fiancée so we can sort of rule that out and go with the harsh reality that she's made you her bitch.

Lets review the facts:
She thinks you're easily influenced.
She thinks you should bend to her will.
She thinks you should be punished.

Come on dude, did you really propose to an audacious, judgmental turd or was the engagement her idea?

This is probably some ploy to get you to move in with her.



My advice to you: Don't talk to her for a week and she'll either cool her heels or gross you out. Either way you'll win.


No comments:

Post a Comment